will you watch rocky balboa?

By A B
Scottsdale, Arizona
the 6th part of rocky series , i will watch it,what about you
@gugabape (164)
• Brazil
I saw this film at a test screening a few months ago. While I am a fan off all the films I think this one is the most on par with the first one. While two through five were good films they had more to do with Rocky as a public figure and his fame. In this film he is not that distanced from the guy he was in the first, maybe just a little wiser. The film doesn't focus so much on boxing as it does on the actual character of Rocky and the trials he faces having one day been on top of the world and now he leads a simple life and thrives on his memories. I am a huge Stallone fan but I realize his career has been in a slump lately, but this film would be a perfect resurrection for him. The acting is great and it has some of the best writing I've seen in years. Two very powerful scenes are when Rocky tries to get his license back and probably the best scene of the film is when he confronts his son. Any Stallone or Rocky fan will love this film. And I'm sure a lot of people who had doubts about this film 30 years later or even Stallone being 60 years old will be very surprised and pleased. And it does not hurt that Sylvester Stallone is in better shape at 60 then half of Hollywood under 30. I've already seen the movie but I plan to be there opening day to see it again.
• Scottsdale, Arizona
I AM ALSO A FAN OF SYLVESTER ,i have already watched the movie,it is not like the previous parts but i like the new part of rocky also.rocky is awsome
@andiruleu (310)
i would watch it.. but i'll wait till its out on netflix. so i can just rent it. :)
• Scottsdale, Arizona
i can suggest you another thing,try to download it
• Ukraine
I don't know yet if I am going to watch this movie. I liked the first Rocky movie and if the new one will be better or as good as the old one, then I'll probably watch it.
• Scottsdale, Arizona
i do not think it can get that craze the previous parts got,what ever watch it,i guess you would like it.