Parents angry as Harry Potter strips

@bljl520 (148)
China
One of the publicity photos shows a topless Radcliffe being hugged by a naked woman. Another shows him leaning against bales of hay as he stares up at the topless woman. A third has him posing in front of a white horse.
@arunr175 (1680)
I don't see anything wrong Daniel Radcliffe in doing that, why should parents be angry with that? ...
Parents angry?I think you are one of them.I will tell to tell you the niceiest way I can.It's not your business what Radcliffe is doing in his life.If he is harry potter he can't strip or something else?If he was stripping in Harry Potter book then it will be a problem for the kids.Anyone can do whatever they want with they'r lives.And being a man, seing a naked woman is perfectly normal and we need this.So try to focus on your own life and not on others life.If others are getting fun and you are not, that doesn't mean that you must be jelous on them.Hope this helps you and doesn't make you mad.Bye bye.