Good, Better, Best

I have met many people fro different religion and found that they almost argue that their religion is the best and rest are waste. according to me it should be the humanity and care for human race and even our nature which should be given priority and not the religion. If any one compares the religious texts then he/she would find that most of the teachings are the same, then where does the ranking comes from? Do you believe in humanity more than any religion or do you believe your religion is best. Give suitable points in favor of your answer.
I'm not big on the word 'religion.' I'm a Christian first, an American second, an Oklahoma third, and all else trails behind. As someone other than me said, "You've got to stand for something, or else you'll fall for anything. Experts and common lay people would have us believe all religions are the same when it comes down to it, but they aren't. Not at all. I'm not about arguing with someone that my "religion" is better than theirs. I want the way I live my life to speak for itself.
I feel the same, I belive very strongly in the power of God, his grace, kindness and healking touch, It should not be forced. I cant be forced, that is not what he wants. He is no dictator, he doesnt want you to belive because you are told but rather because you are convicted by faith. Arguing religion leads to religious hate. I try to let my actions speek louder than words.
Right, if you talk the talk, you have to walk the walk.
@Ravenladyj (22937)
I definately believe that humanity is higher and of far greater importance than any religion...Religion is man-made and so often distorted...the base of each religion such as Christianity and so on is a book that each claim was "sent from above" so to speak but none of them can PROVE anything...being humane however and the need for it, the effects of it and so on is proven every single day....The world could survive quite well without religion of ANY KIND IMO but could we if nobody was humane in nature..if nobody cared about anything or anyone else and so on? I dont think so....