Dormcheck is off and where did it go??

For all you doing dormcheck where did they go? Am I the only one not able to login or did the guy split???
@beckyomg1 (6761)
i was not able to log in either, at one point yesterday it did say that they were updating server, but hey you never know.
When I asked if the site was created to pay a bill..the owner was honest and said yes..I had read on the forum where many posters had been waiting 4 weeks for booster pays??? I just go a little on other forums..When I have time ..the majority is spent here with my good friends from Mylot;)+
@beckyomg1 (6761)
thats good info to know.thanks
After I asked why they weren't paid I was temporarily suspended:)
I think they have gone the way of payposter and paidlots, sorry to say. I have never spent much time there, but did try yesterday and couldn't get the page to come up. It isn't coming up today either. Sorry.
The only thing positive about them was they paid..or promised to pay ..one penny per post and each time you posted you asw the number of posts you made.. I Love mylot..and am presently at work.but will focus on mylot tonight
I am sooo ticked off~!! I have been ill..and the last time i tried logging in it said they were getting a new server like you said..and i just now tried to go to the site and my computer says there is no such site!!! dang it!! I have been jooped again!! First DUNO..i had like a buck left to cash out.then they changed it to jackpot..and that was $29 worth!! and now this? I knew in my gut something was gonna happen..considering I just found out college kids were running it..what a bunch of crap.. i wonder if the better business bureu could do anything?all i know is that im not happy and i wont leave mylot ever ever again!!
If you go to my site: http://www.everythingeverywhere.ws You will find plenty of real offers...that are tested..I update them often as I can.once I have tested the offers people are submitting to me:)