What does your Starbucks order say about you?

@thyst07 (2091)
Starbucks has become almost a cultural icon in America. Here's a fun quiz to find out what your Starbucks order says about you. http://www.gotoquiz.com/waht_does_your_starbucks_order_say_about_you Do the quiz, post your results, and discuss! Oh, and by the way...I'm an "Average cuppa Joe."
@brokentia (10396)
You know...I used to only get the Strawberries and Creme when I went to Starbucks. But I have recently taken to drinking coffee now. So, I am sure that if I were to start going back to Starbucks again...my results would probably change. ha ha Cute survey! :) Your Result: Regular cuppa Joe You're a fairly decent customer. Not too complicated or picky- you just want your coffee fix. Sure, you might customize your drink a little, but there's nothing wrong with knowing what you like. Chances are, you're a pretty middle-of-the-road, well balanced individual.
@rsmith512 (1561)
Hey, I thought that you would not be a Regular cuppa Joe!! I thought that you would be a Frappucino fabulous! :) You are one of those people that can brighten someones day! :DD
@Myrilia (212)
I am a regular cuppa joe...good to know I'm not a pain the rear type of customer!
@thyst07 (2091)
Yep. It's always nice to know that people don't hate you.
@urbangirl (1461)
Thanks for the quiz - I really like doing these. I am a regular cuppa joe "well balanced individual" ( how boring) ;-)
@thyst07 (2091)
Haha, yeah, it's kinda blah. I've never really enjoyed being normal or "well-balanced."
@lafavorito (2970)
I'm a "Regular Cuppa Joe" You're a fairly decent customer. Not too complicated or picky- you just want your coffee fix. Sure, you might customize your drink a little, but there's nothing wrong with knowing what you like. Chances are, you're a pretty middle-of-the-road, well balanced individual.
@thyst07 (2091)
This seems to be a pretty common answer...not surprising, since "average" usually describes the way the majority of people behave.
I don't know what it means but I am Frappaccino Fabulous? I just always thought buying Starbuck's almost everyday meant I don't care if my monthly coffee bill is more than my phone bill. When I try to cut back I just go for the regular coffee. This was cute!!
@thyst07 (2091)
Wow. You're like, the customer that the baristas actually ENJOY serving. Way to go.
@nicolec (2674)
I'm a regular cuppa joe. Which I figured, I'm not to picky when i order my coffee. Unless I'm cranky and there is too much blood in my caffeine system.
@thyst07 (2091)
Haha, you must be one of those people who wishes you could just get an espresso IV drip...
Regular cuppa joe, here. Even though I almost always order caramel apple cider and not coffee.
@thyst07 (2091)
Caramel apple ciders are soooo good. I'd drink them all the time if I wasn't so poor, lol.
I'm a Regular cuppa Joe here. Ha! And to think my hubby calls me a coffee snob...
@thyst07 (2091)
Nah. There's a difference between getting something because you like it and being a decent customer, and getting something because you're downright picky and being a jerk about it while you're at it.
I'm also a regular cuppa joe...
@thyst07 (2091)
Not bad. Now we can start a club, lol.
• Oman
Im a regular cuppa joe. I knew id get that even before taking the quiz. Well its true anyway. I just love having my coffee fix.
@rsmith512 (1561)
What does your Starbucks order say about you? Your Result: Frappucino fabulous! Congratulations, you are a wonderful customer! Your friendly demeanor brightens our day, and your drink order doesn't leave us in tears. You are a very kind, caring, and positive person. Plus, you tend to tip, and we really appreciate that. Hmmm...I guess that is a yay! I am not an Regular cuppa Joe!!! :D I don't think that I could ever leave anyone in tears because of my coffee! That is just mean!!! :) I hope that I can brighten everyones day, because I am a positive, kind, and caring person!! :D Oh, and if anyone wants to know....I don't think that anyone could be a Java Jerk unless you didn't answer the questions. But, here is what a Java Jerk is: Every barista silently groans when they see you step into line, because you are either overly picky or rather rude. You are a high maintenance individual. You tend to feel that you should come first, and you probably spend a lot of time looking out for numero uno. You should reconsider. Do you really need that many customizers on your drink? Do you realize that your order just slowed down the whole line, and everyone behind you is going to have to wait longer? And by the way, baristas are people too- so please treat us the way you'd want to be treated. :D