So how is your Monday so far?

@LittleMel (14051)
I'm off today and Friday. Temperature dropped drastically last week, some of my customers caught cold like I did. I'm Ok now, but geesshh I hate winter when Christmas is over..
@hoz9991 (306)
My Monday was good too! although quite cold. I went to see Russell Brand (a UK comedian) and met him after the show! He was amazing
@LittleMel (14051)
Really? That sounds a lot better than my day off :)
@Bizziebod (3526)
Hi LittleMel, My Monday wasn't too bad thanks, although it's winter here the sun was shining and it wasn't very cold at all! Today is a different matter though, it's freezing cold and there is no sunshine, but I guess that's how February is meant to be! Hope you cold has cleared up!
@LittleMel (14051)
I still sneeze now and then but it is getting better. They said March is going to be worse. Well what can I say, living here up North LOL
I like the winter after christmas. There is a higher chance of snow that I love and also you can look out for all the spring bulbs starting to come out like the snowdrops and crocuses.
@LittleMel (14051)
yes my husband is British Canadian. He told me that winter in England is nothing like our here up North, also spring there is just awesome. Over here is not bad but really we could use some more flowers LOL
my monday has been awesome! i dropped my last period class so i can get out early from school. oh yeah, my high school runs a blocked schedule so i get out at lunch. :]
@LittleMel (14051)
LOL good for you