What makes you proud of your country?

South Africa
Whats the thing that u are most proud of in your country, is it the people living there, the national sport etc.
@perugu (5281)
hi,living all religion people with hormony...no quarrels...
@niel101 (917)
me philippines.. i love my country very much.. even if this country have so many problems, the people who is in higher position is so bright and wise but they are not united because they have different prospective what is good for the country.. thats why this country cannot move on... when you came here to philippines just look over the place and you see how rich the country is... i hope that someday thrs a very great leader can take over philippines and make philippine one of 1st world country soon..
@banta78 (4335)
Hi i love my country India. and proud of the fact that it world's largest democracy with liberal values, multi lingual, multi racial, multi ethnic cultures, different caste, creed, and religion people living in harmony as indians. then india is growing world power with growing economic might. Bollywood films have gone places.
@niel101 (917)
culture. nature and people because they are always happy