What's your idea of a witch?

@waynet (2650)
The one from the wizard of oz, one from the over long tv series charmed? What?
@Bizziebod (3526)
Meg and Mog - A picture of Meg and Mog from the childrens stories written by Jan Pienkowski.
Oh well I look in the mirror everyday lol! I do love the old black hat and cape with broomstick and black cat image though! When someone mentions witch the image that conjures up in my mind is from the books by Jan Pienkowski - Meg and Mog (see attached picture) Brings back lovely memories of reading this book when I was little and more than likely started off my curiosity into witchcraft!
@waynet (2650)
I myself am inspired by anything that can inspire me, if you know what I mean, when I was little I would draw witches and monsters for hours and hours(still the case now!) and I would make up stories so that it all felt like it was a believable world you could step into when things got crap at home! The classic witch is one of my characters I am drawing now, but she is absolutely disgustingly sweaty and her face being green isn't the actual colour of her skin, it's because of mould and filth! Anyway, more drawing to do,cheers!
@Bizziebod (3526)
Have you got your pictures posted on here at all? Would like to see them sometime!
@waynet (2650)
I'm working on that, I've got numerous sites that have some of my art on and the only one that springs to mind is my deviant art page http://demonic666evil.deviantart.com it mainly has some of my demon art, but there is a couple of witches in there!
The ones you mentioned do come to mind, but the first witch I always think of is Samantha Stevens of Bewitched. The second is Donna, theKitchenWitchofTupper. :)
@waynet (2650)
I myself always think of the classic witch from wizard of oz and maybe any other grubby witches that springs to mind, I only ask this question as I am working on witch designs for my tiny A5 comic and I just thought I'd start another lame post (sigh!)(sorry,Sigh!)
Ah, I see, you are looking for a hag witch and not a pretty witch. Don't forget the wart on her nose and to give her rotted yellowing teeth, lol.
@waynet (2650)
Any witch will do, I'm not that fussy, I'll take what I can get!?
@Willowlady (10666)
More like the Charmed ones. A practitioner of energy direction. Becoming in tune with all the energies about us. Doing no harm and helping others achieve all that they can be. Can be a serious group and often misunderstood down through history. They are not someone to avoid but welcomed and learned from. Hope that this helps you.
@waynet (2650)
Yes it does help, thank you, writing comments like that inspire something in my designs, so cheers!
@Willowlady (10666)
Am glad to be able to inspire you. Grand luck my friend. Thanks for responding to me.
@earn4u (77)
My gran,she was a moaning old f*ckwit but I loved her!!
@waynet (2650)
I'm sure she thought highly of you also using that kind of language!!
@diansinta (7551)
practical magic - practical magic movie
the witches from practical magic. looks very fun to be a witch!
@waynet (2650)
It certainly did look fun to be a witch, although I'm a bloke so I'd be a funtime warlock!
@Zebrochka (333)
• Brazil
My idea of a witch is the following: A normally looking woman. Somebody that looks like your colleague, or your neighbour. The only diference is that she is a witch, and she uses her witch techniques in order to achieve her targets, controls her life and influences or controls the life or actions of people around her. You might nor believe it, but there are a lot of witches in the world today. They just prefer not to show themselves openly in order not to be bothered by stupid people who don't understand or don't believe in magic.
@waynet (2650)
The worlds changed today slightly, but the burning of witches will be common among those old fashioned folk who still hold the values and traditions of old times, so I don't blame them to still remain quiet, even today!!
When someone says name a witch the first one that comes to mind is the one from the wizard of oz i think its her cackle, however i have long black hair and in the wrong mood could very well be the first witch that springs to mind for the people that know me.:)
@waynet (2650)
I'm meeeeelttiiinng!!! I'm meeeellttinnngg!!! Yeah it's the best witch around! From the wizard of oz.