What do you hope to see in mylot?

Singapore
In terms of improvement, i hope for better navigation and sorting of threads!
@perugu (5281)
hi,increasing quality posts..
yep! agree! i find that i am unable to reply to a lot of posts these days..
@all_n_one (2005)
that would be great they really need to do something about that because right now it makes no difference in the money making.
I'm starting to agree with this. I know Mylot says it's all in the quality of your post and I hope it is. If meaningless, juvinile posts are encouraged I think this site won't prosper like the owners hope. People will get tired of the content and skip away. The numbers are good now but alot of forums fail because they decline into boring, stupid, non-substantive ramblings. Force
I agree with you, the threads need some form of order. I would like to see a section where I can see them in chronological order also. Plus, I would love for there to be some sort of marker or something showing I have already posted on a thread. There are a lot of similar topic and I can't always remember if I have posted on one.
• Nigeria
same as you said but i would also love a good payment policy and you been able to know how the payment's been sorted out
Yeah, like some sort of invoice showing how each day was paid per post. I would really appreciate that.
actually there are loads of forums out there who use the usual asp format but i guess mylot wants something new for themselves. it is very messy now but i guess give it time, like many popular forums, things will be better eventually. hopefully!
@istanto (8572)
yes.. I think need better navigation and sorting of threads in mylot.
yes! navigation! totally agree!
I totally agree, sorting of threads and organization will be nice
@Force_Fed (748)
I'd like to see people ignoring threads with no substance. A thread with only 2 words actually gets responses. By people with nothing to say just getting their postcounts up. It may be self-gratifying to you but it adds nothing to the community. Also I've thought about brain-busters. It would be nice if, when a post gets to this phase, an e-mail was auto-generated to the author asking them to re-word the post or something. It may be a legitimate question that is just not understood and unanswered. I have other thoughts but these 2 really jump out at me. Force
I guess we dont really have say over what people wanna post out. There are no genres and categories and all for now too. Im just waiting for the revamp!
I would love a signiture line.
hmmm.. personalisation. sounds like a good idea indeed!
@all_n_one (2005)
I would like to see more stuff for quality post because i have tested it and it doesn't matter. I posted quality post for days then tried to not post qiality stuff for one day and made more money. I will still post quailty post though when i am helping people. Plus i agree about the navigation.
is it? i guess no one really knows how it works. but it will help if more incentive is given for longer and quality posts. if this goes on people will start to post for the sake of posting. sigh
@sambosch (845)
1] Sorting of threads 2] Owner of discussion can have its links in one page 3] Can locate responses easily.
yes! hear ye hear ye!!
• Belgium
i agree the navigation is not that good, but it gets along, maybe some more user specific filtering stuff would make the site better. Also met the user define the theme of colours and icons to use.
ahhh.. like a more personalised feel to it and all ;p
@flex90 (1443)
I would like to see a feature which would allow you to see what posts got best responses. So far, the only way to do that is to trawl through all your posts to see which one(s) they are. And thats too long.
well i cant even find the page where someone wrote a reply to my comment now!
@dellion (6706)
I think you just say it all on your topic:)probably anything else will be hope for better pay!!!