a scam site that i'm just aware of

@good1030 (670)
China
www.exclusiv-mailer.de, i have to say that it's a big scam german PTC site. when i just joined this site, it's a minimun 10 eura payout site, after i reach 10 eura it didn't pay me but reject my payment request and refund me just 5 eura, and the minimun payout at this time lift up to 20 eura. after that, when i almost reach 20 eura, i found it increase its minimum payout to 20 eura, i just didn't care about that and continued with this site. but 2 days ago, when i just get close to 30 eura in my account balance, i found my account was suspended, i email to the admin, but so far i don't receive any response from him, it's 2 days already, i don't think i still can get the reply.. i am very sure i didn't cheat or use any tools, but it banned my account without any reason, maybe the only reason is i almost reach the minimum payout, that's why my account get banned. I waste about 3 months on this scam site and finally get nothing, it's so sad.
@MoOoDy (112)
• Egypt
it is nice from you to share it with us, i have for scam site boffopaidmails.com
@good1030 (670)
thank you for sharing another one!
@xeron0719 (812)
Thanks for telling us. It is so sad that your account have been banned. I hope that there is no more scam sites appear on the web in the near future.
@MarioBLQ (90)
it's very sad... but you didn't search online if this site was SCAM?? 3 months are too much to waste... i hope you will gain more in the next months :)
@runsgame (2033)
well this happened to me many a times and still we are falling in to this spam sites. because just we need money and want to earn at the maximum. thanks for announcing the spam site
@simpleatif (2508)
Thanks for sharing this site