How can you tell when your in love with someone?

i have major issues when it comes to finding true love!!but the thing is that i don't think after my previous relaionship will i ever give the time of day!!!i don't understand why!!!
@sbeauty (5870)
The relationship you were in was obviously not the right one. Sometimes you have to try a relationship with many different people before you find the right one. It will be worth waiting and working for!
THANKS I GUESS YOUR RIGHT I'LL JUST BE PATIENT AND WAIT!!!
make him /her ur friend thn say indirectly that u like him .... if povitive responce try few days later ...if negative br frd.
I GUESS SO!?!?:(
@damonlady (577)
u r inloved with someone if there isn't a day without thinking of that person, if u watch a thing and reminds u of that person, if u eat something and u think that person would love to have a bite or u think to share it with her(him), when u woke up in the morning thinking that u dream at that person, having the impression u see him(her) all over the streets, shops, market, thinking u'll name yr first child like him or her or his favourite place..and so on.. remembering his(her) perfume, aroma...and i could go on....
WOW VERY DETAILED WELL DONE!!!
no
umm no what?
@BuffMom (2215)
I was able to tell because I would always want to be with that person. I could tolerate them through good and bad. I felt different for them Like i never had for anyone else
IT MUST BE GREAT TO BE IN LOVE!!!!!!
@vbembot (749)
when your thoughts are always associated with him/her. YOu are willing to sacrifice for him/her. when you give up something just to please him/her.
@kids91911 (4366)
I knew I was in love with me fiancee when He was really worried about me.