Think before you deal with GE Money.

@naman95 (1554)
My friend had a very bad experience with GE Money, he had purchased a car with Finance from GE Money in 1998, the installments were over in 2003, now he sold the car and required the NOC for the car transfer, he has been trying to contact GE Money for the last 2 Months , whenever he is able to contact them at their call centre they say that their Person will contact in One Hour, but it is more than one Month their 1 hour has not come as yet, god give them some sense so that they treat their customer in a decent way.
@ssh123 (31100)
One should never take finances from small, fly by night companies like GE countrywide finances etc. Their main objective is to keep the RC book or documents, so that they can refinance you again and again and earn higher rate of interest. But there is one company from Chennai known as CHOLAMANDALAM Investment and Finance. Last 8 years I have a good rapport with them. They financed 4 of my vehicles and I repaid all the instalments and promptly they returned Form 35 in duplicate and Insurance transfer letter. Not only this, throughout I enjoyed credit rating of A+++. Always better to deal with HDFC and ICICI rather than fly by night companies which I call blade companies.
@msqtech (15226)
yes you are correct and it is best to borrow direct from a prominent lender.
@msqtech (15226)
This is why they are losing market share if they dont keep the customer happy they will lose them.