Do you ever tried to ride on a horse??

Have you ever experienced to ride at the back of the horse alone without someone holding it?? How is the feeling?? Do you find it as exciting one??
@Ravenladyj (22937)
I've actually never ever been on a horse...I love horses but for whatever reason, actually getting ON one I'm not too keen on LOL..which is silly really considering I've been on an elephant for crying out loud! LOL My husband loves horseback riding and my kids both like being on horses and their father did as well come to think of it...maybe just maybe this summer I'll give it a go..i dunno though...
I also like to see horse I'm just curious for those who already ride at the back of the hourse if what is their feeeling. Thanks for your response.
@ezzrssi (11197)
nope i have never try but i would like to try
Alot of people never tried it but they said they want to as what you have said. Maybe because it is very thriling experience. Thanks for your response.
@itgalary (633)
No i have never tried that. But i wish i will do it one day
I know alot of people that really want to try it for maybe they also think it is exciting experience which I think it is. Thanks for your response.