I find it hard to recruit for mylot

@raredog (743)
Gosh! I really have a hard time recruiting people to join mylot! Arggghh. Can you give me some tips? They always ask for the money I've earn. Saying always "how much have you earn?" "that is a scam " and everything bad. The last one I chat with, I spend almost 30 minutes convincing him to join, and it ended with him saying "okay thanks, I'll think of it, tell me when you get paid, ok".
@chellicks (904)
same here. that's what i get too from recruiting. i've invited only a few but neither one of them are registered. well, its mylot and its myluck. who cares if they don't like it.
@raredog (743)
They will regret that they turned you down in the first place. I am sure of that. Just keep on posting.
That's the spirit. Go girl!
@ILANEDRI (1922)
• Israel
There is no problem to get refferals, as long as you know what you are doing. Go to forums that you know, and publish there. You can take payment proofs of other members here. A lot of members got paid, and post their payment. So here you got proof that myLot is not a scam site. Try to send e-mails to people you know. If you have myspace account, then post your refferal link over there. I'm sure that a lot of people will join if you just explain it right, and with a proof of payment. Good luck :)
@raredog (743)
Nice answer there Ilanedri. It was somehow boost my morale, thanks.
@ILANEDRI (1922)
• Israel
Sure thing :) I'm glad that I could help you. Good luck on getting those refferals :)
@cruzades (661)
@raredog don't bother to get too many referrals as of this moment, just try to hit your first payment, en-cash it, and post it to any forum you're active in, right then, it will become a lot easier. Personally, referrals won't help that much as long as you have a lot of friends here, discuss things with them, posts on their discussions, I guess this will boost your earning capabilities than having a bunch of referrals which they just joined in not because they are interested to, but they were forced or they just can't say "NO" unto you.
@kornbitz (42)
your right about that dude..its really a little bit hard for me also...
@raredog (743)
Just don't lose hope. Before I have that attitude also, but now I have 67 referrals without even trying to talk to them to join here. hehehe
I can't give you a tip on how to recruit here in myLot. But I guess the best time to recruit is when you received your first payment for usto prove that earning dollar here is for real.
@raredog (743)
Yup, I agree with you! And when that time comes, I will post it on my site for everyone to see, and hopefully join mylot.
It is always good to keep trying. Although, you know the saying that the proof is in the pudding. If you wait until you have the actual money in your account then you can let them know that it is not a scam. You can assure them that you have received your pay and that they will receive theirs also.
@raredog (743)
How I wish I was already paid here in mylot so that I can show it to anyone I want to recruit.
@remaster74 (4066)
• Greece
Well, I have a hard time finding referrals also, but it is due that most people here in Greece they think it's hard to discuss in English all the time. Mylot really pays. I've been payed already 5 times for the 6 months I was in here.
@raredog (743)
Hey that's good news remaster! I think you are one of the pioneers of mylot.
hello, raredog. Very glad to meet you here. Mostly I told the mylot to my friend, my family, my colleagues...But few told this to stranger. For you, pls try to promulgate the information on bbs, your blog, web and so on. And maybe you can earning for out of expectation. Good luck to you, and never give up!
@raredog (743)
Hey I just did what you said. I blog about mylot on my website. You can check it out here http://www.websaytko.com . Yes I do hope someone will join sooner. Good luck also to you.
@Geminigirl (1909)
I have had the same problems, I have tried and have gotten several referrals but some are not that active. I will keep trying though.
@raredog (743)
I guess that will be the only solution. Just to keep on trying.