the cats

really don't like the cold weather. How about yours, cats I mean.
My cat is currently curled up asleep on my bed, toasty warm. She was out most of the morning, and the second we had a flurry of snow she was inside like a rocket.
@JoyfulOne (6243)
I have a kitty that likes being outside, even in the snow and cold. Since our temperature has dropped down into the lower teens, then down into below zero, I have made her move onto our enclosed porch. I built a little 'igloo' out of one of those foam ice chests (for picnics), I made a small opening for her to crawl in through, and put a big piece of old wool blanket in it (with a little pillow under that.) She loves sleeping in there, but even though it's cozy and warm in there I found her water was still freezing. I feel she's much safer on the porch even though she wants to be outside. Sometimes we have to do what's best for them whether they want it or not. She is the ONLY cat I have ever had that prefers being outside in the cold winter weather.I have a kitty that likes being outside, even in the snow and cold. Since our temperature has dropped down into the lower teens, then down into below zero, I have made her move onto our enclosed porch. I built a little 'igloo' out of one of those foam ice chests (for picnics), I made a small opening for her to crawl in through, and put a big piece of old wool blanket in it (with a little pillow under that.) She loves sleeping in there, but even though it's cozy and warm in there I found her water was still freezing. I feel she's much safer on the porch even though she wants to be outside. Sometimes we have to do what's best for them whether they want it or not. She is the ONLY cat I have ever had that prefers being outside in the cold winter weather.I have a kitty that likes being outside, even in the snow and cold. Since our temperature has dropped down into the lower teens, then down into below zero, I have made her move onto our enclosed porch. I built a little 'igloo' out of one of those foam ice chests (for picnics), I made a small opening for her to crawl in through, and put a big piece of old wool blanket in it (with a little pillow under that.) She loves sleeping in there, but even though it's cozy and warm in there I found her water was still freezing. I feel she's much safer on the porch even though she wants to be outside. Sometimes we have to do what's best for them whether they want it or not. She is the ONLY cat I have ever had that prefers being outside in the cold winter weather.
@JoyfulOne (6243)
I don't know how I got a double on this post?! Oooooops!