for smokers & drinkers, can u give up ur habit??

what will u do to give up ur addiction - what all can u do for the person u love the most
r u a chain smoker or drinker? why do u smoke? do u get pleasure in doing so or u r addicted to do so? do u still beleive that it is a good habit? if someone whom u love the most asks u to chose between him/her or the habit whom will u chose? if u chose the person then will u really give up ur habit??
@ito_kmk (102)
2 years ago..I'm a chain smoker..But now,I'm not..Who is change me???My girlfriend..
thanks my dear frend for replying. So ur source of inspiration is ur girlfrend, thats good that her enterence in ur life has already shown positive results for u .. isnt it
To be honest, I still don figure out what i get when i smoke. There's no special sensation when I do that. But still I some coz my frinds do. Thats it
My dear friend "mccybernan" i must tell u one thing that it is good to take values from people but it should be good ones. I too tried out smoking once and as i dint like it i dont try it any more. I m a self inspired person and i like to borrow values which would prove benificial and not harmful. So its my friendly suggestion to u that be selective in adapting values
@kathy77 (7488)
I would not say that I was a chain smoker but I do smoke a bit more than I should do but I do not drink alchol, I smoke as it helps me relax, oh I know that I am addicted to smoking and sometimes wish I could stop, no it certainly is not a good habit, I would not give up smoking hust because someone ask me to choose as they would lose I could not and would not do it for anybody besides myself.
if u have any time thought of leaving the habit then u must give up the negative thinking that u cant leave smoking . if u have a strong will power u can always do anythink
@erl212 (303)
im not a chain smoker,i only smoke when i feel boerd and got nothing to do, i drink occasionally.when i was in college i smoke like a chimney and i drink like a camel,right after class me and my friends gather and drink as much as our money can.
that not a bad one. if u r addicted to the thingd it becomes a bad one. so u need not worrry if u have a control over ur self
@Bizziebod (3526)
I'm not a chain smoker or a drinker and you will find that most smokers started smoking due to peer pressure. I must admit I do get pleasure in smoking and have no plans to give it up. I don't think it's a good habit but then again what is good for you nowadays? If you gave up everything because it was bad for you, you might as well go and sit in your grave now hadn't u?