What have you eaten that others think is weird.

I eat bar b que chips and snicker bar together,you get a sweet tangy taste. Bar B que chip inside of chocolate swirl ice cream with just a hint of strawberry ice cream and Chips on my sandwiches. What about you?
@brimia (6588)
I like to make and eat raw cookie dough (without egg) and quick bread (like banana bread) batters.
@brendalee (6086)
Oh, I love to eat raw cookie dough. I know its bad but I eat it with the egg in it. I like to eat the frosting right out of the container too.
@linda345 (2661)
I like to eat plain potatoe chips with vingear and salt on them. They taste so yummy. Cheesy are good just without the salt. It is a taste I developed when I was pregnant 21 years ago and still love it.
When I was pregnanat I would make a salad which consisted of lettuce , mozzarella cheese , pickles , bacon , and croutons topped with Catalina dressing . Everyone thought it was because I was pregnant but I still enjoy it very much today , many years later .
@brendalee (6086)
I like to put ketchup on my scrambled eggs. And i like to dip my potatoes in ketchup too. I also like to eat mayonaisse sandwiches with just mayo and bread,nothing else. And every once in awhile I like to put just a bit of French dressing in my spaghetti sauce. It gives it a little kick.
@crazynurse (7510)
People look at me funny when I eat a mayonaise and banana sandwich. It is really very good. I don't eat them much anymore as I am trying to lose weight, but I ate them a lot as a child! I also get strange looks when I eat pretzels and dip them in mustard!
@brokentia (10396)
I used to love eating pizza and egg rolls together. LOL My partner would look at me strange but that is what I had to have when we went to a food court at the mall. LOL And then I extended it to at home. I started buying pizza and egg rolls. But he learned to accept my strange eating habits. ha ha
@rosie_123 (6118)
I am a true Brit. I eat cold baked beans out of the can, and I make sandwiches with chips and tomato ketchup! I have cheese and marmite sandwiches too!
• Grand Junction, Colorado
The weirdest thing that I ate when I was a kid was bologna and peanut butter sandwiches. I know longer eat them and have no idea why I ever thought that they were good. The strangest thing now is taking regular sliced bread with butter and a little garlic salt, heat in oven, remove after slightly toasted. Then take left over spaghetti and make a sandwich out of it. It really is quite good. Good luck to you here at mylot!