What is/was your poorest subject in school/college?

@lihuajing (2055)
China
Mine is maths. I always get spun...
@bhbirdie6 (1771)
Anything with math and science. Those are definitely my weakest areas. Still don't understand them...
@lihuajing (2055)
Thanks for reply!
@stailgate (2364)
my worst is spanish. i can not seem to get the hang of that. However, I must admitt I have alway stunk at spelling too.
@claudia413 (4284)
Mine was Chemistry, but only because I didn't like the teacher. He should have been teaching on a college level and not a high school level. I tutored several of my classmates so they could understand it, and they all passed. The teacher just didn't know how to teach high school chemistry. I know that a lot of complaints were filed against him, but I don't know if he remained there or not since this was in my senior year.
@lihuajing (2055)
Thanks for reply!
I wasn't very good at Physics or Calculus. My father had a math major and physics minor in college, and I struggled with both in highschool. I'm not good at art either, but at least I was able to avoid that... until I made the mistake of taking Art History in college. If I hadn't pulled myself together and started taking notes diligently at the end I might not have passed the class.
@lihuajing (2055)
Thanks for reply!
@LovingIt (5398)
Mine was history. I found it boring at the time.
@lihuajing (2055)
Thanks for reply!
Mine was Spanish. I hated it. I was good at the grammer part of it but couldn't remember any of the vocab. I had the same professor for all 4 semesters I took it and I think he felt sorry for me because he didn't care that I missed at least one of my three classes a week and stopped going to tutor. I failed all of my finals but he lets us drop our lowest score of the semester including the final. I barely passed Spanish, lol.
@lihuajing (2055)
Thanks for reply!
mine too
well i liked maths and i was great in it but when i came to hich school i felt it boreing
@rk19bh (508)
History and economics were my poorest subjects in school.
• Pakistan
i always hated Biology!
@beckyomg1 (6761)
english, didnt like to write. lol
@stezieb (2185)
I really hate physics. My best subject by far is english.
@remaster74 (4067)
• Greece
I hated chemistry! Luckily our school system when I went to school had chemistry till the 1st grade of lyceum. Then you choose your "Way" and I received the theoretical path and philology, philosophy and stuff like that.
@nisheeth (507)
c and c++
@pusiket (1759)
math
@redlynn (322)
maths and physics,i'm really not good at them!
@Tanya8 (1734)
I took linguistics in French, because I was trying to practice French. It was frustrating, because what little I could understand sounded very interesting. It was just too tough a subject to take in a language I couldn't speak very well, and I just barely passed.