Did you know .....

Toilet - Out of order toilet
Australia
That its illegal to flush your toilet after 10pm in Switzerland if you live in an apartment? Has anyone heard that before? or do you live in Switzweland in an apartment, let me know. Thanks;)
@stefg023 (62)
i've never heard of that before. find it interesting though.
Thankyou, so did I lol
@CatEyes (2449)
No, I did not know this. It must be because of the noise? I know I don't flush when every one is asleep, and my son does the same (4 years old) for fear of waking daddy. So funny.
Yes! come to think of it I dnt flush the loo in the morning if im up before my son lol.Thanks
Good post. I never heard of it, but I don't live in Switz. either. I hope you get some replys to this, as I would be intersest in hearing the right answer. It is amazing how so many countries have different rules that we are not accustomed too. Blessings, M&M
It is a little weird isnt it, the only thing i could think of was that it was possibly to noisy and annoyed others who live in the apartments? Im gonna look up some more weird ones lol
@FreakQD (867)
LOL! I had never heard about such things. Its really funny man. Why is that rule over there?
I was hopeing you could tell me lol. :)
@freesoul (3024)
• Egypt
Flushing toilets doesn't make that much of a noise in an apartment building, No, there's no way that this can be true, there's health issues in not flushing toilets especially if a few people are living in the same apartment.. I guess this is just a joke or from one of these stupid forwards that people keep sending around :(
Apparantly its in the Guiness Book of Records? or Ripleys Book. Ill have to find out now lol
@mansha (6301)
what do you say there, " sorry I cant come to work, I spent the nioght in jail as I flushed my toilet yesterday at 11 and my neighbours called the police". lol ALaska too has its weirdness a[parently you can shoot and kill a bear there but it is illegal to wake a bear and take a picture for photo opportunities.In california its illegal to eat an orange in your bath tub.In Florida its ilelgal to fart in public after 6 P.M. on thursdays.In Peachtree City,Georgia, it is illegal to be homeless. For more cramps in your stomach go and have a look at this : http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~jimella/laws01.htm
OOOhhh thanks for the link Ill check it out!
@brokentia (10396)
Why is my question? And at what time are they allowed to flush again? And how do they monitor such a law? What is the punishment if a person forgets if they get up at 3am and flushes without thinking? So they have a punishment for leaving the lid up too? LOL
rofl, imagine being charged with flushing your toilet hehe
@danoneism (680)
hehe... is that true??? never heard bout it... are all the apartment in switzerland like that or just for certain apartment???
Im not sure lol, Im wanting to know this too hehe
oh really? what is the reason why they do not allow people to flush their toilets at 10pm? thats weird you know, so what would you do with your toilet, will you flush it the next morning? if that is the case,will you choose to live in switzerland?
You know what,thinking about it I dont go to the loo after 10pm anyway so it wouldnt affect me lol