Ablution Before Prayer

Malaysia
What Is the reason Moslem need to have ablution before prayer? Share your answer with me.
@forjosie (1547)
just simple answer It's for hygiene, for clean.
Im also agree with your opinion. Thank You
@coffeechat (1961)
• New Zealand
When in the desert, dealing with camels and goats people got rather dirty. It was not considered to be good to implore Allah with dirty hands, feet, face etc. In the desert, because of water constraints it was not possible to bathe before prayers. Therefore abulutions are essential and actually mandated in the Hadith. This practice continues to this day.
I think I'm agree with your answer which Islam need the folowwer to make sure their self were clean and fresh before go to pray.And the 2nd thing I think Islam also educate the moslem to clean their mind and heart before pray. Maybe their eyes was look something bad, or their ear was heard also something bad for their self. Thanks for you response my friend, have a great day.