cricket Vs Football, which you like Most?

i love watching cricket , but it take alot of time and concentration,. so sometime i prefer watcing football, it is cool game and it is full of life and passion, i love this game , i must tell you watch football instaed of cricket, which is your like?
I like cricket very much and Football is also.
hummm both of them watching hav got their own pros n cons.cricket is delightful to watch n footbaal gives pleasure to your eyes.cricket match takes soo much time n becomes vry difficult to switch off ur tv while watching whereas a footbaal match ends in a maximum of 120-130 mins.its not easy to describe but i can wtch both of them with cricket having a slight edge over football :)
@astroo13 (965)
Same here friend.I have never understood how people can spent 5 days or an entire day watching a game.I love it has got the passion and besides it is only for 2 hours.As it is a sport. we can have the fun and get on with our life after hat.