Selfish myLot member...got my discussion deleted?

@ArienKing (4647)
Dont you think what he did was appropriate even when it was unintentional & was done to help new users..? I have posted a discussion providing a very good and descriptive 20 ways to earn better on mylot. I got that info from a blog & after searching on mylot i found that it was never been posted..I found it perfect to share with myLot members and it was a great way to promote MYLOT, but a mylot member who inturn says he's the owner of that blog dont want it to be shared and got it deleted from the discussion database. I have already stated in that posting that it was not my own creation and dont want any credit for it, However, some selfish members like him dont want other new and current members to know and get tips to earn. he says it was copyrighted and he wants to keep it to himself.
@opinder (423)
well....its his stuff and he can do whatever he wanted to do with it. in any case, it is for the users to figure out the best way to use mylot and earn. he might be somewhat selfish.....so what? many people are. i am against spoonfeeding. a mylot user has to be an adult.....and an adult surely has got brains to learn to use a site. and if s/he needs help.....s/he can always ask for it. just elax arienking.
@ArienKing (4647)
I m fine but if a person gets something which can help other in a positive manner, i dont think one should go to this limit. he could have let the discussion running for new users who are trying to adjust let know of some tips to be active on mylot. when i got it posted, out of 90 responses, 75-80 were new members(total posting 17-150). They told me how good it was, and since they were a bit confused from where to start, the tips gave them a track to begin and enjoy myLot...I hardly bothers if he's got it deleted but his/her attitude over it...which wasnt correct
@WebMann (4732)
First off that person isn't selfish they put the work into something you just copied and pasted. It's not that they want to keep it to themselves it more that it's their content and you should have just point others to it perhaps. If I have something on my website that I took the time to create and someone uses it without my permission I get on their case. In the future you need to contact and ask them for permission or if you think it is worth reading then do the right thing and point your friends to it.
@WebMann (4732)
Not that's it's funny, but I liked that post and had copied the info, I was going to contact you to see if I could use it on one of my pages. I guess not now or I will end up in hot water.
@freesoul (3024)
• Egypt
I don't know about this member behavior or how you presented your discussion as I didn't see it, but you should have provided his name or ID with a link to the original blog where you copied the article.. this is the rules at mylot, you should always refer to the source and give a link, it's not enough to say it's not yours but you should give credit to the author.. But I think he should have allowed it to be copied anyway and just makes a note clearing that it's his material and provide a link to the blog..
@ArienKing (4647)
I have copied it from a blog where there was no such name of author or link provided. The link he sent me later to that post made me surprised that it was actually owned by him as he says. Otherwise i would have definitley tried it. Well, I have no issues in if the discussion got deleted but what i want state from this posting is that if a person needs to post something, then it will take several hours or may be days to post, as one has to first search on mylot about a particular topic, if it was ever posted and go thru the entire member postings whether he used the same language, same words, or if he has posted...how can that be possible, in ths way the activity will def slow down...
If he blogged it then it is pretty much public property. Anyone can see it. IF i were you I would just reword it. No one can really say that you stole it if they are common tips. That would be like someone saying my mother is the one who said you cant swim after you eat. It is common knowledge. So if i were you ...just reword it.
@remaster74 (4066)
• Greece
Well, like it or not, this is the way the things are. I say it all the time. Try not to use the "I know how you can earn more on mylot" line, but no one sees it! They thing it's a bad comment from me. That's why I always say it!
@maribel1218 (3085)
You have only 1 discussion deleted arien king I have 3 discussion deleted by some myLot members who are selfish and so self center who are into reporting some matter with the cause. My discussion that was deleted was about a tip how to gain a star rating it was carefully created by me to some new members and to myLot members who are asking about a few tips and that really is hear breaking also the one discussion that I post a certain member whose rudeness was rampant and randomly roaming every post and negatively mark each myLot member. Wheeww it is indeed hard for us but we better keep moving and fight for what we believe is right! kudos to us Arien king!
@nicolai (288)
I think there is a reason why your bolg has not been posted...mylot is always been responsible to their acts and I am sure there a reason behind this..cheer up!