how many websites do you own?

@secretbear (19464)
i only have one website but i have a few geocities account to support it. its a heavy image gallery so i needed a few more free geocities account to put more pictures in it. i seldom update it now though. ^__^;; blame work for that. ^__^ lolz
@kun2349 (23475)
I did owned one blog in the past, but it was around 3-4 yrs ago and i only have got less than 10 entries in the blog b4 i forgot all about it, and have no chance to update it further.. haha Right now, i'm also thinking of setting up a blog but i'm half hearted to do that.. hehe =D other than that, i'm also considering to set up an online business, and i'm thinking how to go about doing it too.. haha
@secretbear (19464)
hi kun! don't set up a blog if you're not so serious about it. what kind of online business are you going to set up?
@kun2349 (23475)
haha.. If i have the time, i will wanna set up a blog once again.. hehe ^_^ Online business selling of clothes and bags ^_^
@secretbear (19464)
so you'd be shipping clothes and stuffs? or meeting your customers to deliver their orders? ^__^
@Jemina (5783)
So you put all your pictures in geocities? How about putting them in shareapic and get paid for doing it? You can upload unlimited sizes in that site but the only loophole is that you can't label your photos. But you can post your photos from shareapic to your friendster profile. Anyway, I only have blogs. I think I got 5 niche blogs. I am currently constructing a site from synthasite. It's free and unlimited pages too.
@secretbear (19464)
hi jemina! yes. i upload pictures in geocities. but i also upload my pictures in my other accounts like in multiply, friendster, and shareapic. i have a lot of pictures in shareapic but i find it hard to get a lot of traffic there.
@Jemina (5783)
Yea I know it's difficult to get lots of traffic. And one thing that I can say with shareapic is that you can't label the pictures. Like I said I post my pictures from shareapic to my friendster, hi5 and yuwie accounts. Sometimes I put it in my blog. That's the only way I think I can get traffic. Earning is slow but at least we get something in return.
@secretbear (19464)
i put my shareapic pictures too at my friendster account too. and sometimes in my blog. but since i joined shareapic i haven't made even a dollar yet. ^__^;; but i am not surprised about it. i don't always use the pics there anyway.
I have only got one website which I will keep working on forever. And I have one blog which adds to this website and they are both beauty-related. Then I have two other blogs (one about travel and one is like an exchange diary thing with my buddy). I don't think I will have more than that, I am losing weekends working on all those and I don't think I will have more time to do other stuff for now *smiles*.
@secretbear (19464)
hi wondericequeen! if you're losing weekends because of your websites, i am losing saturdays just because of mylot and friendster and emails! LOL i devote my saturday to internet surfing (i have only one website but i still update it so seldom!) and on sundays i get so lazy and just wander around our house and watch tv whole day. ^__^
I devote my weekends to internet and websites and it's been quite fun so far. I have more projects to do but never seem to have enough time.
@secretbear (19464)
now that i have an internet connection at home, i have also been devoting my weekend on internet surfing - myLotting, watching movies online, social networking, etcetera.
@zeeterman (1066)
I have 3 websites. I found a new website maker that's free and it's a pretty good one. It's called Weebly. Make your own at weebly.com The 3 websites I made are: Intergalactic Junkyard. This is where I sell some of my stuff. http://intergalacticjunkyard.weebly.com/ Deadbeats. This is where I list all the people who stole from me and owe me money. People hate to see their names listed there, and so sometimes pay up! http://deadbeats.weebly.com/ Mystic Egg. This is an old music recording project that I pay tribute to. http://mysticegg.weebly.com/
@secretbear (19464)
yeah. people would be really embarrassed if their names are on your list! they'd surely pay you up just to get rid of their names there. you have interesting websites zeeterman.
@roberten (3131)
secretbear, you have a way with starting discussions that just won't die! I love this question! I have four websites but one is under development. My personal one is written to answer questions on making money online, two are business oriented, the fourth is going to be sort of a combination for my family members. I do not get the chance to update as often as I'd like either. My business sites update automatically. I hope to offer help those seeking what I have to offer. There is no greater joy for me than to help someone out. Thanks for still letting me share.
@secretbear (19464)
hi roberten! this is a really old discussion. i actually started this when i didn't have an internet connection at home yet. and i just got my internet connection December last year. ^__^ wow. you are business-minded indeed. i really admire people who are successful in making money online. good luck to your online businesses.
@snebxu66 (379)
I just read some of the responses here, sb has got several websites and blogs, it is so hard work for them. I just start a blog chinacubby.blogspot.com these days, the only one of me, starting topics from the Olympics opening ceremony and highlights of some games, but still don't know how to go on with it, only a start, however, I will try my best.
@secretbear (19464)
hi snebxu! i have also a blog at blogspot. i started it months ago but i haven't been updating it regularly. i was excited during the first few months. but as i got busier, i get to update it less and less until it becomes less appealing now. don't get me wrong, it is fun to blog. but when i get interested with other stuffs, i tend to forget the other stuffs that interest me. anyway, good luck with your blog.
hi!! i dont have any websites now i will plan to have my own and its start up right here...
@secretbear (19464)
good luck to that chinny!
@fwangaa (3058)
nowdays,fellow the develop of internet,many persons have many their own sitewebs,such as i have OICQ space.and i have myspace,and many space,but they don't need money to have a application. i want use money to have my own space,that can do many things in it,my msn is fwanga@hotmail.com, you can add it.
@secretbear (19464)
hi fwangaa! thanks for the response. i would love to add you but i don't have an msn account and i don't have a myspace account too. i only have a friendster account.
@aj2006 (1536)
Hi there secretbear! I maintain one website and that's in Multiply, it's my site, mainly for my biz..I have joined and created some but I do not visit them or update them.. I wish to have one more site, aside from creating accounts in friendster, myLot, in Auction.ph and Multiply..Have a great day!
@secretbear (19464)
hi aj! ooh. so you have an account in multiply? what's your account there? i have an account there too!
@NrgDfenZ (1810)
• Belgium
Hi there By owning do you mean being the webmaster ? xD then I own 3 websites. If you mean created, well I lost count lol.. I think about 50-75.. Have a good day..
@secretbear (19464)
well, if you own the site, if you are managing it, if you created it, yes, that's what i meant. ^__~ wow. you created that many??
@davido (1623)
I have one website www.perspectiveconsult.net and its hard maintaining website here, so need to update but been soo busy, hope to do it soonest.
@secretbear (19464)
hi davido! what's your website about?
@SHAMRACK (8532)
Dear friend, I do have only one blog and moreover I hardly check it and also it is really in a scattered way and most often I thought of making it more systematic but I tend to spend time of surfing most times whenever I login to the internet or maybe other sites like mylot or checking mails etc would be done. But I will make it systematic soon.
@secretbear (19464)
hi shamrack. goodluck on organizing your blog.
I have my own personal homepage www.yourhero.net and I have another free online photo album, too.
@secretbear (19464)
i love your website name. ^__^ i visited it and its really nice. keep up the good work youless! ^__^
@r_yuen (333)
Hmmm... I only have one website that I started recently. It's an online shopping site. The address was shoppingyuk.com. I haven't started any blog yet. Maybe will try it later. But dunno what to write there. Hehehehe....
@secretbear (19464)
you have your own online shopping site? how does that work?
@shinjiao (1464)
Hi,secretbear! I have two blogs of course both of them are Chinese.One blog is on data of study.I upload some useful information on some courses in university,moreover,some of inoformation are written by myself.Another blog is on movies.I share the movies online.So my friends can download them if they like.
@secretbear (19464)
you share some movies online? what kind of movies?
@suspenseful (40316)
I have six websites and three blogs. The only ones I updated so far have been my blogs. I hope to pay for my writing website, when I can afford the dollar amounts each month. I am too busy trying to make a little money here and besides I cannot put all my stories on my writing web site. They do not allow anything above a general on a tree web site.
@secretbear (19464)
wow. six websites??? @_@ i wouldnt be able to handle all of that. and 3 blogs? i dont have a blog except here in myLot (since its like blogging here), in friendster and some where else i cant remember. LOL goodluck to your writing website! ^__^