Do you buy pirated cd movies?

@asmurthy (2464)
DVD pirates operrating in india are selling the latest Hindhi and telugu movies for a song and youngsters and cable operators are lapping them up. Sallam-e-Ishq goes for Rs. 40
@dhigambaram (1133)
Yes ofcourse ...In India its the best way to watch newly release movies .... well most of times i wated movie through pirated cds .... mainly im buying HINDI,ENGLISH,TELUGU,TAMIL....
@ezzrssi (11195)
nope i don't never,because piratery is a bad thing,i just download music and movies from internet for personal use
I have bought some on auction sites, but the seller didn't say that they were pirate copie. I was highly disgusted as I like to buy only the originals and then sell them again when I have watched them. I know some people might buy them from me, but it is illegal to sell them so I just give them to friends and I warn them not to sell them.
@archiee (322)
no sometimes i do buy but i perfectly go for not buying them and even suggest not to buy the same. no use. as no clearity and the system may get into trash. so genuine is good.