myLOT: the rating isn't showing up as before

@mimpi1911 (25454)
i have been finding it difficult to see my ratings adjacent my avatar. previously i used to find it upgraded to a point as soon as i used to post it. it used to be clearly visible on the submit tags page. now, i have to find it for the sake of finding it unlike previously when it just used to be there. i didnot make any extra effort but now i have to over view the discussions i have responded to, in order to keep track of my ratings! are you finding it inconvenient aswell??
@aidonia (4210)
• Greece
I prefer it as it was before.Just I could looked my avatar and see my ratings.I know mylot do some changes often and the more of them are really for the best but this one make the things little more difficult than easy for us.
@mimpi1911 (25454)
i agree totally. thanx for sharing
@aidonia (4210)
• Greece
Thanks for the best response.
@aidonia (4210)
• Greece
What happened here?... aidonia (1900) response was accepted on 4/28/2007. This is not 3 months ago..
@mvsrao (4367)
I feel that Mylot administrating staff have deliberately removed this rating feature from the Avatar location on the top left corner . And it is inconvenient to all the members ... ...
@mimpi1911 (25454)
yes, even i feel the same. however, we will get used to it and instead of looking at it we can concentrate on our posts more. thank you for sharing