Deer Camp (JOKE)

The guys were all at deer camp. They had to bunk two to a room. No one wanted to room with Ron because he snored so badly. They decided it wasn't fair to make one of them stay with him the whole time, so they voted to take turns. The first guy slept with Ron and comes to breakfast the next morning with his hair a mess and his eyes all bloodshot. They said, "Man, what happened to you?" He said, "Ron snored so loudly, I just sat up and watched him all night. "The next night it was a different guy's turn. In the morning, same thing--hair all standing up, eyes all blood-shot. They said, "Man, what happened to you? You look awful! "He said, "Man, that Ron shakes the roof. I watched him all night." The third night was Dave's turn. Dave was a big burly ex-football player; a man's man. The next morning he came to breakfast bright eyed and bushy tailed. "Good morning," he said. They couldn't believe it! They said, "Man, what happened?" He said, "Well, we got ready for bed. I went and tucked Ron into bed and kissed him good night. He sat up and watched me all night long."
Worthy of the blue collar comedy tour, thanks for the laugh classy gal! :)
@lisa101 (1363)
HAHAHA thats a good one i like reading discussions about jokes.
@Bev1986 (1428)
Oh my gosh, that is hilarious! My hubby and brother have a deer camp together and they both snore so loud that they wake each other up! I told them they both need to wear earplugs so they can get some sleep! Their big thing is to try to be the first one asleep so they can't hear the other one! lol!
@soldenski (2504)
Great joke did not see that coming!!
@brightsea (141)
LOL really really hillarious
A cop was monitoring speeds of automobiles on the highway when he saw a car doing 100Kph. He pulled over the driver and said..."Look I've had a really rough day, so I'll let you off with a warning if you give me a good excuse." The driver says,"My wife ran away with a policeman and I was afraid you were that policeman and didn't want you to return her to me, so I sped past you." The officer sas "Have a nice day sir" and goes back to his car.
This joke was amazing. I really didn't expect something like that. I thought he'd have tied him up, murdered him or something. Really good one...u really r classy.
@nana1944 (1367)
My partner and I were in our police car when we were dispatched to break up a domestic dispute. We spoke with the couple and the problem was quickly resolved. On leaving, I was admiring the craftsmanship of their turn-of-the-century home and reached for what I thought was the front door. Realizing my mistake, I was turning away in embarrassment when I heard my partner say, "If you have any more problems, we'll be in your closet."
@huanghaozi (1475)
• Egypt
Two blondes walking down the street. One reaches into her pocketbook for a make up compact and looks into the mirror. "This picture looks like someone I know" she says. The other one has a look and says, "Of course dummy, it's ME...."
@CatEyes (2449)
That was soooo funny, I laughed so hard my bird, son and husband got spooked and asked what I laughed at. I told them and of course they all laughed, except of course the bird.
@linda345 (2661)
I am never very good at remembering jokes or telling them or remembering the punch line. I will have to try and remember this one to tell my Dad. Very funny as he goes hunting every year.
@ukchriss (2106)
A Fairy told a married couple: "For being an exemplary married couple for 25 years I will give you each a wish" "I want to travel around the world with my dearest husband" said the wife. The Fairy moved her magic stick and abracadabra! Two tickets appeared on her hands. Now was the husband's turn. He thought for a moment and said: "Well... ... this moment is very romantic, but an opportunity like this only occurs once in a lifetime. So.... I'm sorry my love, but....my wish is...to have a wife 30 years younger than me" The wife was deeply disappointed but, a wish was a wish. The Fairy made a circle with her magic stick and.... abracadabra! ......suddenly the husband was 90 years old!