Is it just me...

Indonesia
I have been joining mylot for a week, but there has been one thing that really bother me the most. I can't sign out. yeah it's true. when i signed in mylot, then i posted for a period of time, then when i decided "well it's time to sign out", but the result is that i can never sign out, eventhough i clicked the icon several times. after being so confused, then i decided to just shut off the connection. the next day when i wanted to open mylot there was a sign up procedure again (HUH......). this thing always happen to me eventhough i use a different browser in the next day. but oneday i wanted to try something when i sign out. i clicked the sign out directly after i sign in. the result is i can get out (HUHHHHHH.....) from what i've done, i can conclude that the only way to sign out from mylot is time. the lesser the time the more possible to sign out. but i can't take this as an answer. well until now i'm not that worried if i don't sign out, because there aren't many mylot member in indonesia. but if this thing continue, somebody will sabotage my membership (no........). well maybe the mistake is on the connection (to slow :( ), but i want to know is there any kind of idle protocol that allows to sign out automatically if somebody is idle with a period of time. How long is it? can anyone of you guys give me a suggestion? note: add me if you want to be my friend
@aidonia (4210)
• Greece
I suppose I'm from the lucky ones.I don't sign out from mylot because I have my personal computer.nobody didn't touch it not even my husband,he hates computers even if he has 10 at him shops.There is ofcourse my son but...As I know there is no idle protocol to sign you out automatically.
I stay logged in all the time, but I am the only one using this computer, so I'm not worried about it. I don't think anyone could sabotage your membership because you are signed in, unless they are using your computer. You might want to try clearing your cookies and history though. Good luck and have fun here! I know I do!
anyone can use this computer. well i don't have my personal computer yet :(
@kparab (302)
it might happen if u are using the same system again and again don't worry other won't be able to do much just clear history before shuting down
that's a very good idea. how about cookies