Ideas to use the waisted things

Pakistan
Do anyone has some good ideas about using the useless thing and make some useful creations out of them.
@Bee1955 (3886)
If you have clutter and/or items around your house you dont want to be bothered with selling or taking to the dump - then Freecycle is for you at www.freecycle.org for a Freecycle group in your area. Freecycle is international. Recycle items to avoid overfilling the garbage dumps and make space in your home. One man's trash is another man;s treasure" truely applies here. I have given away so many things that I almost trashed that someone wanted and even came and carted it away. You can put in requests, too, and from there I received a free handicapped electric lift recliner worth over $400.00 someone didnt need anymore! The only requirement is that you cant give away forbidden items like explosives and such and everything must be FREE, you cant barter, exchange or sell. Try it yourself!
• Pakistan
Thanks a lot for the response but unfortunately there isn't any freecycle group in our area otherwise that would be the most suitable thing to be done. Thanks anyways !
That is a really cool site. Thanks for the new information!
@jan1972 (80)
You can use loads of waste things to make beautiful items. Some of the things I have made include handbags and bracelets from the tabs off cans, handbags from old books, decorated candle holder from glass jars. The list of things you can make from waste items is endless. Take a look at www.craftster.org . The fantastic things that everyone makes from waste products will blow your mind.
• Pakistan
thanks a lot thats a nice website I've got few ideas form it I'll try to use them up and will let you know when donr\e
I agree with jan. Tons of useful things from recycling. I love making functional art from old things that would otherwise fill up the dump. I make new candles from old, using decopage I create beautiful storage boxes form old magazines and formula cans, cereal boxes, etc., I make rag rugs and dolls from scraps of material. There are ALL kinds of things you can do. We recycle and reuse everything and with a family of three have about one bag of actual trash per month. It makes me feel good about my bearing on the earth. I wish we lived in a house with a garden so I could compost too then we'd have even less trash. Anyway there are tons of ideas on about.com for making things out of just about everything. I relaly like their page on reusing plastic grocery bags.
• Pakistan
Thanks for responding I'll try to take advantage of the website you told me.Can you give me an idea that where can I place the extra files and stuff like that I do not have much cabinets in my room
Are you asking about organizing and keeping the extras for later or doing something useful/creative/re-using/re-cycling with the files folders?
• Pakistan
sorry for responding so late! well I am asking about organising them and some thing in which i can keep them,like a magazine holder but they are many in no and cant be placed in the holder my husband needs them time to time therefore they have to be at some nearby place
Well, I don't know about every day household items, but if you have any old records (they would be old since no one makes records hardly any more) you don't want or cannot use, you can laminate them and make them into a place to set hot dishes, or depending on the size, you can turn them into coasters.
• Pakistan
sound great!I am not sure if I have any records I'll have to look for them will be needing more details if I found any.