Which One Is Your Favorite Perfume??

perfume - pink bottle of perfume
@devideddi (1436)
My favorite is Tabu, Cloe and Halston.
I don't really wear purfume too often, when I do its usually Love's Baby Soft. My favorite purfume though is Beautiful. My mom has worn it since she was a teenager and I just love it. I'll never wear it but its a very comforting smell to me.
@msqtech (15226)
Charlie is very nice I think fresh as well
@hh9905 (1275)
My all time favourite perfume is Dior Addict by CD. For me, the smell of Dior Addict is so refreshing yet seductive. It can be used either day or night. Another one is Miracle by Lancome. This perfume is suitable for almost all occasions either day or night. I also have Dunhill desire, J.Lo Still, Mossimo and Versace which i alternately used them.
@cassidy22 (2975)
I used to wear Clinique Happy. BUt then I worked with a woman who was incredibly allergic to perfume. Now I don't wear any at all anymore. Just don't see a need for it..
@msqtech (15226)
I like chanel for my wife
@Dolcerina (3379)
• Hungary
I do not have favourite parfume. I have only one real parfume it is a Kenzo.
Je Revien by Worth, My Sin by Lanvin and Sand and Sable by Coty.
@lols189 (4797)
the perfumes i like best are gucci rush, lacoste 4 women paul smith and lacoste inspiration
@Willowlady (10666)
Whatever the fragrance it is an oil perfume. Right now in front of me I have Butt Naked, Gardenia and Honeysuckle. The oil perfumes last much longer and the floral like fragrances work the best on me. I also like vanilla, musk, rose, blackberry and others. Sometimes they go with the color of clothing that I am wearing.
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
I like Vanilla fields
@moomincat (321)
Something expensive. Cheap perfume is never a good option. Better of without it. Guerlain will never offend me.
I really like the original Gucci Rush. The only problem is that it's so expensive, I can never afford to buy it. Everyone knows that it's my favourite perfume though, so I get it at birthday's, or from duty free shops. I also really like the newest Britney Spears perfume, but I always forget it's name. Is it 'Curious'?