I have a problem with a NOT NICE FAMILY MEMBER

@toluca (15)
United States
October 11, 2006 6:10pm CST
I have a problem my two little cousin's there dad is a very mean abusive person and his wife just stays with him and he hits her too in front of the kids and is just mean to the two kids and my family just thinks of it is not that bad well I dont want this to happen anymore this same family member abused me when I was young.. I know what them kids are going throw. Any help would be great.....
2 responses
@claudia413 (4284)
• United States
21 Oct 06
That man should be reported to the authorities as soon as possible. He should be in jail. Please do whatever you can to put that man in jail. He will only continue to do his abuse if he's not stopped. Do you want someone else to be abused?
• Kuwait
21 Oct 06
report the crime of abusing you and add the said abusive atittued of the family member.