its the end of the world, who would you want to be with?

if you will be placed in another planet that will be safe from armageddon and you can to take only one person to save, who would it be? Why?
@pangeacat (619)
If I could take both of my children with me, I would. If only two people could go, I would send both of my children and stay behind to face the destruction of the planet on my own. In that instance, I would tell my oldest to watch after her sister. I would not be able to choose which of my children to take with me, I would never be able to leave one of them behind, and I would not be able to save myself at the expense of either of them. Why? The love I have for my babies is so strong that I would gladly die rather than see either of them meet that fate. I would rather die than see either of them harmed in any way. "The most dangerous place in the world is between a mother and her children."
I think it would be a good chance to be alone.
@ydnac22 (804)
ohhh i hate thinking that cause thats actually my greatest fear...but if that happens i just wish im with the whole family.
@honeyangel (1993)
if i couldnt take both of my kids then i would not go,my babies are mlive
@info2go (241)
I'd take my girlfriend with me so we can start anew in that planet and try to proliferate another line of human beings if possible with the available resources. Soon enough the human race will mushroom once again and Me and my girlfriend will be remembered as the archetypal Adam and Eve.
@cheerldr (594)
I would like to be with my family. I was born in this world with them and if the world ends, it's still them I want to be with.
@brimia (6588)
I'd want to be with my husband. He's my rock, my friend and the one person I could truly stand to be alone with and not go insane.
i want to be my very best friends..the person i can talk to..for survival..