ValentinesDay

who is your secret Valentine and if your married what are you getting that some one special just curious
@Akeela (2082)
• Trinidad And Tobago
This year im going to combine thinngs together and the things he need, im going to buy for him this year..
That is very nice of you and I am sure that he will appreciate it Thank yopiu for responding
@sigma77 (5385)
I don't have a secret Valentine. If I did, I would get something. I haven't really thought about it. When you don't have that special someone, it is difficult to think much about it. I hope your secret Valentine gives you something special.
I do not have a secret Valentine either I am sure you will fine your Valentine before next year Thank you for responding
@Sissygrl (10999)
His name is Jared. dont tell my hubby! LOL just kidding he is my hubby. I dont know what to get him. maybe something sweet and chocolatey :)
you already have something sweet nopw you just need something chocolatey thank you for responding