How do you do?

@bcc23488 (883)
Thailand
if you marry and move to husband's family home but your husband die. How do you do? can you live with husband's family home or not? why not?
@lucy02 (5017)
Well my husbands parents are deceased but if not and I were living with them it would depend on if they were able to take care of themselves or not. If I were their caretaker then I would stay with them. If not then I think I would move out if possible. It depends on a lot of things. If we had children or what the financial situationw is would all play a part in it. The most important thing would be if the parents wanted me to stay or if they preferred living alone.
@bcc23488 (883)
• Thailand
you are good woman that think like this so I respect you
I am moving..I am moving because there is no need for me to even be there with his family..if we all got along and there wasn't any negative feelings, I might stay but my first instinct is to just go and move on with my life..
@bcc23488 (883)
• Thailand
can I ask you that can you return to live with your family (I mean live with your parents) old chinese culture woman that marry can't return to live with family so my mom think like this
@COLLIS2 (480)
I would continue living with my husband's family and helping them out until the time came that I felt I wanted to explore having my own life away from tem. At that point, I would begin to move out but always keep in touch with them.
@TerryZ (22083)
My husbands family live in a different state so thats not possible for me. But I have family in my state I would go to them. I love them very much and they would help me out thats for sure.
@carmat (2850)
If this happened to me I probably could still live with his parents, I get along great with them , they treat me as their own daughter and they love their grandkids. But at the same time I would want to leave after some time and get back on my feet and start providing for my children and being the role model for them.
@ukchriss (2103)
It would really depend on if we all got along ok and if they would let me move on with my life. It could be very awkward staying with them if after time they didnt ever want me to find a new partner and they interfered in my new life and I do prefer to have my own privacy. I think i would try to stay and be friends and look after them in their old age but it would be hard to do.
@kathy77 (7488)
Oh I would be fine as then I would inherit his home so I would not have to live with my husband' family, at all I would be ok.
@wdiong (1818)
No, I'll get a small apartment and move in with my children. I'll feel very awkward staying with them and I prefer to have my own privacy.