Do you like butterfly?

@mypigbox (2245)
China
One of the loveliest sights in the world is a multiclolred butterfly,gracefully gliding through the air.Some poets have called they 'flying flowers'.
@whacks (774)
I love to see butterflies. Yes, there are so many where fowers are found. I was able to watch a TV show before which which showed a place where there are really so many species and how I loved it. They are really so beautiful and can inspire writers especially poets to write.
@mypigbox (2245)
Some people make very interesting collections of butterflies.Do you like that?
I love butterflies. They are so beautiful and colorful. I have some flowering plants in front of our house and many butterflies come for the scents and pollination as they are the natural carriers of pollen grains to fertilize other flowers.
@mypigbox (2245)
Butterfly and flowering plants are a activity and fixed beautiful scene around your house.It is great.Have you take any picture of that?
@luzamper (1360)
Yes, I like butterflies very much. I admire how God created the beautiful multi-colors in them. God is really wonderful that He created many amazing things and made butterflies carry pollens from flowers to flowers to fertilize them. I like to see the sight of many butterflies flying in the garden.
@mypigbox (2245)
Air fluttering butterflies, beautiful butterfly wings and the beautiful dancers of flying deeply attracted to us.
@bufu2u (445)
When i was a school children,i enjoy collectiong the butterfly.There is some collections of butterflies in my room.They are kept for many years in glass cases.
@mypigbox (2245)
I wonder that their color of the wind fade if the butterfly are exposed to the light for very long time.
@bufu2u (445)
It does not happened.The color is ok now.
Of course, I love to see butterflies with their so amazing colors. I love nature very much and I always admire God for His wonderful creations. I feel peace and it seems that God is just beside me when I'm with nature.
@mypigbox (2245)
That is a wonderful scene.Although butterflies are generally liked,their caterpillars often do great damage by eating the leaves of trees and plants.I like it flying in the air.
@Bangalorean (1283)
I look at it, as I always get inspired by the multicolored wings of it. Seeing it fly around makes me sing of the wonders of GOD
@mypigbox (2245)
It is beauty on the wing.There are over eighty thousans kinds of butterflies,they are found in any part of the world where flowering plants grow.