What do use to direct energy with the most? What's your favorite?

Your finger, athame, wand? Or something else? I use my index finger most, though I have to say my wand's my favorite.
@Willowlady (10666)
Personally I emit energy, careful not to take energy. Call it a force of will. My kids say they feel my agression when they have pushed my buttons. Perhaps a superhuman mind?! Seriously, if an object is needed for focus then it is a grand thing. Make it your own. Careful that energy could become a problem with misuse.
@arcadian (932)
I was once inspired to make a wand of willow and did the whole thing--it was very personal and precious to me and I used it for a long time. It was tucked in with my personal stuff when I was staying at a friend's house during a move- and someone stole it. Can you imagine the stupidity and risk of stealing a wand? Talk about a wannabe-anyway I 've had wands given to me, made for me, etc- but I use to use my finger and I do now- Left for receiving, right for directing. While I never discusssed it with my grandchildren- once I pointed my right finger at my teenage grandson he laughed, curled his hand over mine and siad Don't be sending me stuff!
Man! O_O People can be such jerks sometimes, but the rest I think is very cool -- especially your grandson ^_^ Thanks for responding.
@NeoComp (1321)
I just use my mind and visualization to direct energy these days. I used to use a snake staff when I was trying to study black magick at one time. Other than that I have been a light worker since I learned the secrets of the world.