losing weight

Does anyone have any tips on the best way to lose weight? I have lost it many times but always seem to gain it back...any suggestions?
@kerryq2705 (8678)
I am currently dieting and what I do is watch my calorie intake and exercise at least 4 days a week...sometimes more if I have the time. You well at least for me I eat about 300 calories less than what i'm suppose to have and that works for me. In the past I also did weight watchers which I lost 65 lbs on. I then got preggo with my daughter and gained 40 pounds then after I had her I got preggo with my son 6 weeks later and gained 50 pounds with him. So I didn't have time to lose any weight from my daughter cuz I got preggo right away with my son. Weight watchers works really good. You just really need to stick to portion sizes I weigh all the foods I eat so I don't go over the portion sizes and that works great. I have lost 20 lbs already and I just started 5 weeks ago. I hope this helps you.
thanks for the helpful information!!! That sounds like the best response to me...and it's the only response...lol