My advise...

@charms88 (7541)
As I was browsing tru the diffrent posts here, I did notice that some members are feeling a little low because they didn't receive any response from their post. Don't be despair. I mean, just shrug it off and move on a new discussion. I had posted 3 discussions as I was a newcomer. 2 of my posts had negative reply. The other 1, I got about 8 replies. I'm okay with that and simply go to the next discussion. Hey, who knows, you might get lucky once you start another new discussion that myLot members find interesting.
@ssh123 (31096)
For the last 1 month or so, I am making responses to those discussion topics which have zero responses. I also try and make the response very interesting and encouraging, so that most beginners feel confident.
@charms88 (7541)
I did the same thing too.
That's true. Don't be bothered if your discussions have no replies. It just means that they are not interested in it. Look at my profile you will see bunch of discussions that has no reply in it.
@charms88 (7541)
My thought exactly!!!