why can i forgive him ?????

@yahooguy (508)
Romania
my boyfriend made something very bad to me with a nothere girl and now he is sorry and wants to come back to me but i can't forgive him .... what can i do i still love him and i know he loves me :((((
Do you think that you can still trust him? If you can't forgive him and can't get past what he did then you shouldn't get back together with him. It wouldn't be fair to you, or to him. Maybe you should give it some time. A friend of mine was cheated on by her boyfriend and he went to great lengths to show how sorry he was. He even apologized to her entire family! She still wouldn't get back together with him. After a couple months she started hanging out with him only as a friend to get to know him better all over again, now they are back together and they were able to get past what he did because they took the time to let the wounds heal and he did everything he could to show how sorry he was. I believe that everyone deserves a second chance, but that second chance doesn't have to be with the same person. He deserves a second chance, but his next girlfriend could be the one to give him that chance (by dating him even if she knows that he's cheated before), you don't have to. Good luck!