why is everyone so quiet today?? let's make some noise!!!

@shambuca (2560)
let me hear you say yeah!!!! a little bit louder now!!!
hi everyone! it's almost 3 am here and it definitely is quiet from where i am. glad to see you guys just starting to party! =)
@shambuca (2560)
Come on in--- can I take your coat??? Have a seat - would you like something to drink?
such a very nice and welcoming host! =)
@shambuca (2560)
Thanks...I always like to make my company feel right at home!
You're in the wrong place you should be at my house you're welcome to visit and bring some quiet with you!!!!!!!!!
@shambuca (2560)
I'm in a fun mood today- I feel like being rowdy!!! Trade ya- you come here (where I work- it's like a tomb) and I'll go to your house- deal?
You got it, Thanks.
@Willowlady (10666)
I guess it all depends on who you are associated with. My fold in my email has been full enough of discussions to respond to. This one is one of them. You could go check out the no response discussions and find some things to answer. Set your friends to notify on and then you will be busy fairly regularly too. Good luck with this!
@shambuca (2560)
I guess I could answer some no response ones but i prefer to answer my friend first.
@Willowlady (10666)
That is what I do. Go through the Mylot folder in my email and get them all done and then if there is time to use, I go to the no response ones. Does help you to meet new people and learn and earn. Thanks for responding to me.
I'm quiet because I have a sore throat. I'm trying to fight off a cold my kids have had, I can't be ill I have to look after them!! Thats why I'm quiet, why is everyone else?
@shambuca (2560)
I just got over that last week along with the flu- hope you feel beter- notsure where everyone is today- Rosie said that it's snowing in England so everyone is out playing in it...lol
@rosie_123 (6118)
YEAH!!!!! Actually it has beem quiet here all day - it's 7.30pm where I am now! I think all us Brits are out frollicking in our lovely snow!!! No time to post today!
@shambuca (2560)
probably shoveling!!! Oh well- guess I'll have to wait till next week to catch up, gonna be in the moutains for four days.
@lisa101 (1363)
Yeah im here. It does seem quiet today.
@shambuca (2560)
too quiet- but thanks for stopping by to say HI
@TerryZ (22083)
Yea! I just got on here today I had some things to take care of and Im freezing its so cold outside Im try to get warm. I also had to do some cleaning which Ive been neglecting. But Im hear now so let the party begin.
@gabs8513 (48716)
I know you started this one 4 weeks ago but I have to say the last 2 weekends this has been like a Ghost Town lol it seems that no one is on at the weekends anymore.