I've got stars

stars - i've got stars
@taramoon (742)
Spain
LOL i've got stars..sorry just had to share that, was just merryly typeing away when i looked up and saw a star with 6 on it, has made my day anyone would think i've won the lottery. Thank you all who have rated me xx
@cuddleme01 (2727)
but where is you star rating. i think you have some posts deleted. you should cross a hundred mark again to see that shining 6star rating. but anyway you will it will show up if you post one more discussion/response. so congratulations. It's an accomplishment to finally reach 100 posts and get a 6star rating. I am sure you are so delighted with this. post more and give good discussions so you will improve your star rating. am wishing you the best.
@taramoon (742)
• Spain
thank you very much yes it has certainly boosted my confidence i will keep posting and try and get another 100 out with good reponses or discusions by the end of this week, thats if my poor fingers can type anymore
You received a star because it's your 100th post and has nothing to do with who rated you. You get rated when your earnings come through to the next cycle and it depends on the quality of your posts, not quantity. Congratulations, though.
@taramoon (742)
• Spain
ahhh thank you now i know i was wondering why everyone had them
@bethmt (419)
Aren't stars great? :) I got a star of 4 just a few days ago and it was pretty cool. But besides having reached 100 posts, I thought the numbers have to do with best answers also. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
@taramoon (742)
• Spain
I think you could be right there one week later i am still trying to work out how all this system works...lol...but it is fun and pretty addictive
@weemam (13377)
I was the same , I was shouting I've got stars , Jim was laughing as if I were daft ( and I'm not lol ) feels great eh! well done you xxxxxx
@taramoon (742)
• Spain
Thank you huni have a nice weekend love to all xxx
@aries_0325 (3062)
What that star all about? I am really confuse. Can you give me a good answer for that? Thanks.
@taramoon (742)
• Spain
To be honest i have'nt quiet worked it out myself, please read the response above it seemd that the more posts you write and i don't mean a one line sentence you get graded on. I've reploed to over 100 discussions hence why i think i've got the stars