All Opinions Welcome!

@imsilver (1669)
Well those of you who are beginning to know me know that I've been trying to get something going in the work from home department. I've got my own domain for my site (silver sity) and everything. Today I finally got around to working ON the website rather than sitting all day here.. lol... Last month I redid the index page of my site and put it into frames thinking it would look better. I got an email from a friend of mine.. lol.. nothing more than "frames are bad" try div and links to a couple of tutorials. So this morning I spent learning and fixing again and here's where you come in. If you could check out each of the following and let me know which you would find better as the index page.. www.imsilver.org (my one now - with the frames) www.imsilver.org/divstyle (the original div advice I got) www.imsilver.org/div2 (another I did after some reading) Thanx all :)
I kind of like the one with the frame!!!! I think the second one is good too - I think that is the one with the bright background (a bit too bright though). I think a combination of these would be great. You did an excellent job on all three though!!!
@imsilver (1669)
Thanks for taking the time to look :)