Have you receive your mylot earnings?

Cyprus
For this week I didnt see any earnings and I did post some discussions as well as answer to a lot of duscussions. So did you see any earning this week??
I just joined this week and I've already earned $4.96. Has it been 24 hours since you posted the discussions and participated in them? I believe the earnings are updated once every 24 hours so your earnings may not be showing up now but may show up tomorrow. If you still don't see any earnings by tomorrow you should contact myLot and see what they tell you.
• Cyprus
It is more than two weeks now that I'm using mylot. Even thought I was online for all the week, i havent seen an increase since Monday. So what is going on?
@pitstop (4207)
I have found that my earnings are updated everyday quite regularly. I've reached the payout this month and hope to be paid by 15th March. I was however not very active during the first week of Feb so I earned only a few cents the whole week!
• Cyprus
No so in my case
@34momma (13918)
i see my earnings every morning when i log into mylot. i have not had a problem with mylot. give it time to update which takes 24hours. good luck
• Cyprus
I know that , but it is just that i havent seen an earnings since monday and I was here most of the week
@Darkwing (21591)
Funny you should say that, because I'm sitting here gobsmacked at the fact that they just added to my earnings for the second time today. lol. Another Mylot hiccup by the looks of it. It's only gone up a few cents, but certainly for the second time. I must check if my score went up with the earnings. Strange!
• Cyprus
Lucky you!!!
@BlaKy2 (1477)
Yes. Mylot payed every day. I have seen all my earnings. i don't see the earning from those days i didn't do anything. I gues they don't show the 0.00$ days.
@BlaKy2 (1477)
Payment - Payment proof
Here is a proof that mylot payed dayly.
@Petrakkos (312)
• Cyprus
i posted too much this week and got too little
@aidonia (4210)
• Greece
I see every day mylot earnings upload normally but yesterday was a crazy day.The earnings goes up and down many times.I think mylot just clean up some discussions.Anyway if you see this continue with you contact with mylot.
@datir1 (503)
yes i received income from mylot.
@BlaKy2 (1477)
It happent to me too. What is going on? Are they making the payments and that is why out money are decreasing? They should inform us. Does anyone have some informations about this?
@Darkwing (21591)
And it just rose another $2 in the past few seconds! Sheeeeeeeesh, they'll only take it away again!