What exactly makes you answer a discussion?

@LittleMel (14055)
Sometimes I answer because it's interesting topic, or the asker is my friend and because it's simple topic like "what is your favourite colour etc". I like answering funny and crazy topics too, like from PaulMel and Smuggeridge.
I like the discussions that require at least a little bit of thought. Or things I feel strongly about. I avoid the favorite color discussions. Those get deleted by myLot and you lose the money you earned on those discussions.
@LittleMel (14055)
Really? I don't know that. Thanks for telling me!
I usually answer things that I know I can contribute something interesting to. I don't like answering simple questions as if you can only give a few words as your answer you won't be rated well for it.
@Bizziebod (3526)
Like most of your other responders have said, I answer if I'm knowledgeable in the subject or if I have a particular interest in it. I try to find discussions that I can leave more than a few sentances. I prefer my friends discussions as I've added them to my friends because of this so thats where I prefer to go first!
I get attracted to the discussions which are part of my interest.It becomes easy to reply since you have some knowledge about it.And when you see somebody have written something wrong or you want to add some points,these things you can do it if its of your interest.Sometimes the discussions may not be of your interest but you want to become a part of it,i dont know why,may be some inner feeling :) either way its going to be me who is gaining
@smuggeridge (2157)
I answer anything that interests me or seems potentially funny, controversial etc. Also i try to look at what my friends have been answering. I'm finding it harder to find things i want to answer at the moment though, hence why i have not been on here much in the last week. I'm glad you find my topics funny, i think a lot of people simply think i'm crazy. They would be right but insanity is just sad if you don't make people laugh as well.
@LittleMel (14055)
I do think your topics are somewhat funny, can't imagine if it really happens in real life LOL yes I can see why they think you are crazy I think you're one of those people who likes to think about different possibilities and circumstances in life.
@wolfie34 (26816)
If I can share my experiences or have the answer to a question that one of my friends needs an answer to. I like subjects which really make me think and like you said if it's an interesting topic. I do try to answer all my friends discussions but sometimes the topic I know nothing about, so there is no point in replying just for the sake of it!
@lani0529 (1726)
I answer those questions that have ready answer on mind already and those that caught my attention. I answer those questions that I can relate to and those that are new to me and those unique ones. I'm not really picky in choosing discussions to be aswered.(",)
I pick discussions that have a little substance in them most the time. I'm answering your discussion because I think we all wonder which discussions to answer, or not answer. I guess it depends on if we're here to make money (if that's possible), or to make new friends, or practice our typing skills, or whatever. I like "deep" stuff, but sometimes I go "light," or I'll get "girly", or someone asks something that I actually really do know something about, for real! And sometimes I answer just fun things, like what I had for breakfast or something..hey, you never know where it can go!
@bkfuels (1606)
It has to peek my interest also I like to give common curtsy to all my friends who share in my discussions as I have picked them for I like what they have said and can always find an interesting topic in their discussions.
@shambuca (2560)
Anything that is weird or out of the ordinary- sometimes I will check out something I know nothing about to learn new things.
@macky7 (318)
i answer a discussion because i can respond to it. if i find it interesting i would share my thoughts.