What room would you Update in your house?

@minerc (1373)
I want to do some improvement's on the house. Last year I updated the kid's bathroom and the year before that I updated the walls throughout the house. This year I think I am going to update my Laundry Room. What room would you update?Whether it's just putting in new furniture, or painting, or remodeling.
@wahmbuddy (392)
If I were planning on staying in this house I would like to re-do the kitchen. I've already painted the kitchen cabinets 3 years ago, I did a stensil on them so they look nice. But they are old and not very functional. I'd like to have new oak cabinets.
@minerc (1373)
That sounds nice. I stenciled my cabinets at my old house it does turn out pretty good gives them an update. Thanks for the response
I need to completely renovate the kitchen, floor to ceiling. Probably will not happen this year, though.
@minerc (1373)
I know how that is, I will never have the money to invest in my kitchen it is very small and I want so much in there. By the time I get the money the kids will be grown and I wont have the need for it anymore. Thanks for the post.
@yanjiaren (9050)
i need a house first cos i ain't got one lol..but i think the first room i would update would be the kitchen..cos having all the ease of cooking would be a great comfort to me..
@minerc (1373)
Thank You!
@sizzle3000 (3040)
I am working on the living room this year. The tax refund will come in handy. I am replacing the sofa and the recliner chair. Then in April we are planing on painting the walls. Lots of work but it will be worth it when it is all done.
@minerc (1373)
Great, That's the best thing about an update, your house feels new again. Thank You!
I really need to paint my toilet as I had some work done in there and now it needs tidying up. I'm waiting for the weather to get warmer though as there is no heating in there and so the paint will never dry. I need to finish taking the wallpaper off my hall and then paint there too. Then I'm going to do my bedroom as I want to make it feel like my own as I haven't done it since I moved in. After that I need to repaint the living room and front hall as they are getting worn. So not that much to do really!!
@minerc (1373)
Nah! Not much, yeah the paint won't dry if it's warm enough. Good Luck on your projects. Thank's for the response.