Today Was A Good Day For Me - I Got Paid From 3 Of My Home - Based Businesses

Today turned out being a good day for me. First I went to my mailbox and there was a check there from Jerky Direct, one of my homebased businesses. Then I checked my email and there was a message there saying that money was put into my SafePay account from another business I'm involved with called The Perfect Start Up. Now I just checked my earnings here a MyLot and there was a message saying that I earned enough money in February to qualify for a payment sometime around March 15th. None of them were super big payments, but it shows that you can earn money working at home. I'm more motivated than ever now. I wish the same for everyone here trying to make some money at home. Best of luck. Lloyd
@abhiroop85 (2828)
• Scottsdale, Arizona
that is really a good news for you,yes you can earn through online,it is true.but i havae a question in my mind.you have only 75 points here in your pocket,now how it is possible to get 10 $ for only 75 posts?are you serious that you have made 10$ with 75 posts only?
Hello Abhiroop. I just read the message again. My earnings $10.20. I think it might have a lot to do with my referrals. I have some active referrals here at MyLot. I have no reason to say MyLot is paying me if it wasn't true. Lloyd
Wow thats great! i hope i can earn as well like you, ive been hoping and as well trying to earn from internet jobs but i havent really found one except for mylot. I hope you can help me coz i really want to earn. I know its not that big amount but it will surely help me. I am still motivated right now and i really enjoy mylot community. Thanks and god bless!
Hi Kristine. Just keep working at it and don't give up if you have a bad day or week. You really should strive to create multiple streams of income. I've got a couple of other business opportunities that I'm looking into. If they pan out, I will let you know. The 2 other businesses besides MyLot that I got paid for aren't free like MyLot and they require building a downline. But I'll let you know if I come across some free sites that are paying. Lloyd
@howard96h (11658)
• New York, New York
Lloyd thanks for sharing this, sometimes we all get a little discouraged. Good day for you today! +
A lot of people trying to make money from home do get discouraged to easy. But they have to remember it's just like any other business. You have to build it and promote it daily. After a while good things will happen. Lloyd
That's great news. It's nice to be home and making money, isn't it? Awesome!