Causality and orginal event

@hirals (1738)
Just wondering what kind of opinions are out there regarding an "original act" that started existence. I've been thinking recently about the nature of exisistence, the need for "purpose", "cause", etc. Anyone have any good books to recommend? I guess this can be summed up as "why is there existence?"
yes ..think so...
@hirals (1738)
Thnaks for reply:)
well i dont know any books on tat coz i dont read much but as far as the question of existence is concerned....if u belive in god then their might be some purpose for him to produce all the matter or may be he likes to play with us if u dont belive in god then it its a pure ignorance on the act....well i would like hear more on this if u find any info then plz tell me too.. thanks
• Serbia And Montenegro
I just don't want to ask myself those difficult questions... I prefer questions like: What I would like to do tomorow or something like that :D