myLot Earnings Adjustment.

I have seen so many discussions over the past 12 hours about the recent adjustment to our earnings. If I had a nickel for each one, I'd be a very rich man. I'd like to add my take on it. Yesterday I had a moment so I checked in to myLot. I noticed a huge change to my earnings. So, I checked around and found out a few things. They are not earth shattering, but affect us all, none the less. First of all, spam and abuse will get entire discussions removed. That will affect everyone who was in on that discussion. So, that may have affected some earnings, definitely some ratings. Second, earnings are not final until they are paid. It appears that at the end of a month, myLot goes back and looks at each persons discussions and responses. They then make adjustments. These adjustments reward those who post quality and hurt those who do not. This affected everyone yesterday. Discussion after discussion has been made on making money on here. In each one, someone will complain that they made a billion or so responses and earned just a few cents. Someone else will respond that its not about quantity, but quality. We have heard it over and over, yet some are not getting it. My adjustment yesterday was a gain of about $4. I don't spend much time on myLot, I don't have it to spare. I make sure that my discussions are in depth, as well as my responses. So, one more time, myLot wants quality. Slow down and make your responses really say something. Avoid the quick, short answers. You'll make more and the quality of the community will grow. Any other thoughts?
hi thanks for the information. i was not around for last three days. i don have any idea. but i know that quality does matter here. your rating is 9 means that you are a qualityposter. all the best
Thank you for that breakdown. I too, don't have much time to waste on this site, so knowing without a doubt that quality is what counts will help me with the money-harvesting.