did anybody's earnings got reduced?

yesterday my earnings was $7.15 and when i checked my earnings today its $4.93...did anybody else earnings got reduced like that?
@UcoksBaBa (802)
myLot earnings $9.99
ya really i want to know this too
this seems to have happened to a lot of people. I on the onther hand have gained 0.97 cents. it was added yesterday evening. so i have nothing to complain about but you can try emailing mylot to see why exactly you lost.
@ashumit02 (819)
I think that nobody have the correct reason for this .Everything is clear only after the next payout .Many members are complaining on the issue .The matter is still unknown .
@zeloguy (4915)
Mine went up. I believe it is the quality of the answers they are going after and now so much how many you answer. If you ask questions in a professional manner and answer questions thouroughly that will help a lot to becomming successful in MyLot.
@bethed (278)
Mine actually went up a little bit and I have been unable to post in a while.Maybe some weird computer glitch or something.
@mbarryton (1873)
oh i read something about that yesterday. i wished i could remember what discussion it was. it was from mylot and it said something about them deleting some old posts and that the ratings and earnings will go either up or down. if i find that post ill let you know
@aiguy01 (589)
Mine actually increased a good bit. myLot must have tuned their payout algorithm a little more. Maybe they're are giving more weight to + and - to emphasize quality of discussion over quantity.