So how much does each person average per month here

What are you average per month here with MYLOT? Are you getting rich..I am.:)LOL
I have not been here long enough average anything. More important is that you averages cannot be exactly correct when the amounts keep fluctuation so much. If you are one of the lucky ones who can average the actual payments received then that is a completely different question!
I am not on here enough to make an average pay either.
@kgwat70 (13396)
I have been averaging over $50 a month since I joined myLot and became a very active member. At first I wasn't so sure about the site but am convinced that this is the best site to share ideas and opinions with people all around the world. I am definitely not getting rich and that was not my intention of coming on here. Making some extra money is nice but I love the interaction with all the members here.
@Dolcerina (3379)
• Hungary
I am here from 1st december, I earn average $10/ month
That's good ..I use to make lots but am working full time..and my job is my priority..
@shywolf (4520)
I don't know if I could be considered to be getting rich here, lol, but I did end the month at my goal amount, which was $90. Now that Mylot did an earnings update yesterday, I am actually up to nearly $114 for last month. That is absolutely amazing to me. Of course, I spent nearly day and night on this site almost every day last month, which I won't be able to do as much in the upcoming months, so I may never make that much again. And nearly $10 of that money was from my one referral. But January was my first month here, and i must say that I'm really loving it so far! I hope to make at least around $60 for this month, or no less than $50! ^_^
@dave_lie (1476)
My first earning is $16.80. but i have not been active for months so i am waiting this month payment.