Do you participate at Lovapalooza?pre-Valentine's Day Kissing Celebrations

Happy Valentine's Day..Do you familiar about Lovapalooza? have you ever been participated on this event? Lovapalooza..for sure some of you are have been there before. How does it feels? For Filipinos this would be a different event. Filipino Lovers join together to break the Guinness World Book Of Record for the most number of kissing couples holding by Chile if I'm not mistaken. I am confidently that we a have a number to break the record. If those couples at room **** (hehehe)are come to join the event.Probably we won the record.
I joined Lavapalooza last February 2005 with my then bf. He had a project there (the floating commercial of Close-up, a.k.a. a boat). The even was so much fun. The show put in together by many celebrities was really great. It's too crowded though and some of the younger group of teenagers were drinking and smoking. It could get dangerous, but there were a lot of police roaming around. Overall, I'd give this event a rating of 7 out of 10.
congratulation to you..maybe next year i would participate on that event.Hope i could found a partner and we'll participate together on Lavapalooza 2008.thanks for responding.
@minyang (304)
My hubby and i participated in last year's Lovapalooza event in Baywalk, Manila. At exactly 12 midnight, all the couples kissed that lasted about 10 seconds (but the other couples kissed for more than 10 seconds maybe they got carried away..hehe), different kinds of fireworks bursted out in the sky while they are playing the song "What the World Needs Now is Love" by Jackie DeShannon. The feeling is so magical especially i am with my partner in life. Here goes the lyrics of the song: (Chorus) What the world needs now is love, sweet love It's the only thing that there's just too little of What the world needs now is love, sweet love, No, not just for some but for everyone. Lord, we don't need another mountain, There are mountains and hillsides enough to climb There are oceans and rivers enough to cross, Enough to last till the end of time. (Repeat Chorus) Lord, we don't need another meadow There are cornfields and wheat fields enough to grow There are sunbeams and moonbeams enough to shine Oh listen, Lord, if you want to know. (Repeat Chorus) No, not just for some, oh, but just for everyone. As you can see, the lyrics above is well-suited for the event. Love is for everyone. So guys, let's go to the Lovapalooza event tonight to break the world record. Be part of the history and be proud of it!
thanks for responding..actually i haven't ever participated that event. But i am excited for those who participate. Hope someday I've been there.
no!...i havent tried that thing!...i wanted too but i dont have any partner!...i think its fun to join that kind of program for socialization!...